Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What I'm Thankful For

I am very thankful that I came upon Girls On The Run and decided to give coaching a shot.  The lesson yesterday was on being thankful.  The run portion actually ended up being a silent run where the girls were told to think about the things they are thankful for as they run silently.  Up to this point the run portion has been very social, but we wanted the girls to think about how running made them feel - they aren't always going to have 16 other girls jogging along with them.

While I am thankful for SOOOOO much in my life, last night I was particularly thankful for my sweet potato fries.  They were delicious.  The only thing I regretted was NOT MAKING MORE!!

I will have to share the picture I took with you a little later today, can't seem to get it sent to myself!!

So simple - I cut up a sweet potato - tossed it in olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary and baked at 375 for 20 minutes...PERFECTION.

Have a wonderful Fall day!

No comments:

Post a Comment