Friday, October 29, 2010

Denim and Diamonds

With the thought of plummeting to the forest floor to my death lurking from last Friday, I forgot to share another event that I attended over the weekend.  After leaving Calleva, I drove to PA for a Denim and Diamonds Fundraising Event for the Martin Library in York.  The idea was to have a formal event without the formal part...almost.  That's not to say that there weren't people in tiaras....I know.  But it was a lot of fun.


We had champagne, ate a ton of great food (what fantastic non-meat options too!!) and the most amazing mini desserts!  Since they were tiny (and delicious), we had one of each!!!

We were also entertained by Real Diamond - a Neil Diamond cover band.  The acoustics were terrible, being in an open atrium, but the band was good. 

After a VERY long day (and some sort of crazy sinus headache), I crashed HARD when my head hit the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment