Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Doctor Knows Best

Well, I guess I am older than I think.... (maybe being ok with my age gets me in trouble!!)  I went to my doctor today (she is fabulous, I've been with her for 15 years, so needless to say, I really trust her!).  She told me I definitely have severe acute tendonitis based on location and swelling.  So, no running again this week, but not all rest either.  Her suggestion:

Mon - rest
Tues - walk 30 min
Wed - rest
Thur - walk 30 min
Fri - rest
Sat - walk 30 min
Sun - rest

Next week - start over with WEEK 1!!  Am I lame or what???????

Anyway, that's how it goes.

Dinner last night was yummy delicious.  I went shopping for the week at Whole Foods.  If you've never been to one, you have to check it out.  I wish there was one within walking distance of me, I would be there EVERY DAY!!!  Anyway, I bought pecan crusted tilapia.  It was sooo good.  My dinner consisted of the tilapia with mango and black bean salsa, asparagus and spinach, a few olives, and fruit (cantalope, strawberries and raspberries).  Took a total of 20 min to cook and 3 minutes to eat... :-)


Here's wishing you a great Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment