Sunday, November 14, 2010

What a Great Day!

The race is complete.  It was a blast.  I shaved 5 minutes off my treadmill 5K (finished in 33:23 even though I wasn't worried about time....still had to know!) and I am so sad the season is over!!!  But, that's how I know I love it, I am looking forward to starting again in the Spring (of course, there is a party or two to attend first!!).

A shot of the coaches and some of the girls (a bit of confusion about an after race meet up place...)


The atmosphere was so much fun!  There was music, so much joy and laughter, people all along the route cheering and encouraging us.  The girls had such a good time (and so did the coaches...we are girls too, right??).

Here is a shot of the finish line and the crowds:


After a 30 minute backup in the parking garage...Bill whisked me off for some Chipotle and the most perfect leg massage, then a nap on the couch in front of some football to rest....it was a really great day!!

Now, what will I sign myself up for next???

No comments:

Post a Comment