Wednesday, October 13, 2010

TIRED, TIRED, TIRED

What is going on???  I can't explain it, but I REALLY wish I could.  I am exhausted.  I feel a little bit like I've been hit by a bus.  Just wanted to explain why I've been M.I.A. from this blog.  I work, I eat and I sleep (ok, I run, go to girls on the run, take care of the fuzzy brown friends....but you get my point). 

Anyway, here's to hoping that ends soon!!  I have things to do!

Yesterday at Girls On The Run, the girls were asked to invite a staff member to run with us.  There was a really impressive turnout!  It was really nice to see the girls excited about their teachers showing up (some of the teachers weren't super thrilled to actually have to run, but they gave it a great effort!).  We are working up to being prepared for our 5K next month in downtown Silver Spring.

The pressure is on next week...the other coaches have activities planned that will get them to Girls On the Run about 1/2 way into the session...which leaves me...with 16 girls...by myself... No, they are actually really great, I'm sure it will be fine.  If you don't hear from me after...worry...and send backup!!

No comments:

Post a Comment