Friday, September 17, 2010

Hooray for Ibuprofen!!

Ok, I don't like to admit when my stubborness turns out to be stupid, but it definitely was!!  I woke up this morning feeling better than I have since Monday.  I took some Ibuprofen again this morning and I went for a casual 30 minute walk at lunch and I feel really good.  I can still feel a very slight tenderness, but the inflammation is gone and I feel like I'm on my way.  I'm not going to go crazy and jump right back in there.  I will rest it tomorrow and walk again on Sunday.  We'll see what next week brings...

In the mean time, it's off to business tomorrow.  I have a training to attend in Camp Hill that I am sooooo excited about!!  The speaker is a ridiculously successful business man and an all-around really great guy.  I'm looking forward to learning more goal setting techniques and some specific steps to growing my business.  I will definitely share how it goes (and of course whatever fun we can get into along the way!!)


TGIF!!!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday - I'm planning on a relaxing night with pizza with some friends and a good night sleep!!!!  Happy Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment