Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Eat...Pray...Love

What a great day!  Although I had to run into work this morning for a while, I did get to come home and crawl back into my wonderful bed to sleep in, well, sort of anyway.  Once I got up, I jumped on the treadmill for day 2 of my running training plan - that is going very well!! 

Then it was off to Gettysburg to meet mom for lunch and a movie.  We saw Eat Pray Love and it was great...I recommend it!



Tonight I made myself a delicious dinner - wilted spinach and vegetarian chili.  I don't usually brag too much on my meals, but it was REALLY yummy delicious! 


Now it's off for a relaxing cup of tea and a good read under the covers.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome movie, glad you enjoyed it! Not so sure about that dinner of yours........lol you know me!

    ReplyDelete