Friday, November 5, 2010

Postponed!!!

Ok, maybe it's wrong, but I was sooo excited to find out the Mock 5K was postponed until Tuesday.  I did go prepared with rain gear, tights, gloves, the whole deal.  But I did not shed a tear when we discovered that over half of the girls were not prepared to be outside in the cold rain.  Tuesday is supposed to be 60 and sunny, so we'll see....

Instead, we did some activities in the gym and it was actually a nice change of pace.  Our big dilemma - what to wear (visors, headbands, color our hair....) to "uniform" us as a group.  There will be thousands of people in the same t-shirts, so we are looking for something fun.  Last year they spray painted their hair...but it poured...apparently it was a NIGHTMARE of running orange dye over everything!!  If you have any ideas, let me know.  We will decide by Tuesday!

I am off to Virginia tonight for a Women's retreat and I am REALLY looking forward to it.  I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!!!

1 comment: