Friday, November 26, 2010

one hundred pushups

If you're still reading after that title...that's what I did this morning before work. 


And once you contain yourself from the laughter and peeing your pants, I'll admit that's not even close to true... :-)

I did 8.  That's right, 8.  Don't laugh.  I am starting a new challenge that is designed to work up to one hundred over the course of 6 weeks (we'll see!!).  I chose to try full-on regular pushups and the initial test of how many you can accomplish consecutively along with your age determines the training plan (I'm sure I'm in the slowski, "you can only do WHAT?" category...).

But here goes nothing.

I'm starting Monday (along with the start of my half marathon training!!) so I'll let you know if I'm on track after week 1!  

No comments:

Post a Comment