Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm Official!

Doesn't getting a t-shirt for something somehow make it official?  Ok, maybe that's crazy, but I never claimed to be normal :-)  We received our 2010 Girls On The Run t-shirts last night.  And somehow, seeing my name on the list of t-shirt recipients made me feel official. 

I'm officially registered for the GOTR 5K on November 14th and I'm very excited (and a little nervous) about it.  My biggest goal for this first 5K (in a LOOOOONG time) is TO FINISH!!!  I think just running the whole time will be an accomplishment for me.  I think I will set my goal time for 30min.  I know that is slow...don't laugh.  But, if I could pace myself consistently for 30 minutes, I would be very happy.  Once I get this under my belt and get some consistency in, I can move to increasing my speed.  Wish Me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment